Monday 27 August 2012

little bit b0ut my cutie ^^

Anye0nghasey0.
0haiy0 g0gaimasu !
everyone!!! *안녕*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to my cute little blog ^^.. 
it's been a while since i set up this blog..
but it just that i'm too L.A.Z.Y (ooopss!bad habit disclosed) to touch up my cutie.. *아이고~~ **진짜*... 
what a bad habit right??? well..i just can't help it..THAT'S ME!! TOTALLY MEEEHHHH!!!! anyway..thanks to two SUPER GORGEOUS blogger miss kim for her tutorials that turns my cutie to be super oh~some like this..
 you're totally* **대박*!!! *그래서*...
and n0w i have my 0wn tutorial s0 i can ren0vate my cutie by myself ^^


thnx a l0t 2 miss kim 4 making my bl0g bec0me cute like thissss ^^

thnx t0 my tutorial , n0w i can ren0vate  0n my 0wn ^^

the new look 0f my kawaii  bel0g ,, cute rite? hehe ;p 


actually am kn0w n0thing b0ut blog, my sista & my c0usin have bl0g, seems like its fun can write sumtin 2 p0st in 0ur bl0g ~
s0 i decide t0 have 0ne ^^
s0 am making my 0wn bl0g, by mself, with0ut any0ne help~
at first am just put glitter and sumtin like that t0 make my blog cheerful, w0nderful but n0t c0lourful, just pinkish c0z am l0ve pink ! hehe ;p
after i've my 0wn tut0rial, and my blog bec0me cutie s0 am start write in my 0n9 diary~
just little bit b0ut myself, am like p0st s0mething give awareness t0 the readers~
s0mething like tazkirah 0r #c0pypaste# fr0m fb b0ut aurat sumtin like islamic p0st s0 u guys will get sumtin when u spend ur time read my bl0g~
t0 my f0llower,, thnx 4 f0llow me ^^
and t0 all 0f u, wh0-eva read thiss entri 0r any0ne view my bl0g,, 
thank y0u s0 much !
kamsahamnida ^^
arigata0 ga0zaimassu !
 that's a bit more and less about my cutie..
 till we met again.. *정말 감사합니다 여러분!!!!! * *또 봐 요 ^^*

*s0rry 4 my br0ken english!>.< am still in pr0cess t0 upgrade my english*


No comments:

Post a Comment