Thursday 7 March 2013

Be Grateful.





Actually I don’t know what am thinking about…
just feeling like wanna write something..
maybe its because of am tired keeping everything inside,
without teeling anyone, just keep it myself…
and now, am gonna spit out what I’ve bury inside my heart…

Okays, first, actually am not a person like to share everything with pubic,,
just use this blog as a tools to share it cause I cant just keep everything by myself..
for me, its okay to write here cause am didn’t tell my peers bout this blog,,
but a few of them already know and have follow this blog -_-“
s0rry, but actually am not suggest any of my friend to follow or read this blog,
this blog just like my online diary, which am write anything I’ve keep here..
but its okay for those already follow, hope u guys just ignored my post kay…
hmpphhh….
am not a very secret one, but in few things I prefer to keep it…
but write here, for those who have no idea bout who am I,,
its okay for them to read any of my entry,, my online diary…

Everyone has their own attitude which are totally different with one anther..
just like me, am also different with u guys,, u also different with me..
everyone has their own life, the way of life also different..
it d0esn’t matter if anyone complain bout u, because its u, not them…
u live ur life, they live their life so don’t u ever complain bout others…

If u think anyone has a perfect family, complete everything they want,
that’s mean u have to check urself…
no one perfect in this world…
even they has everything, that’s what u see,how bout what u can’t see?
maybe they have their own problem but they just keep it by themselves,,
then whenever u didn’t see their problem then u said they’re s0 lucky,,
but if u aware bout everything u’ve, myb u’ll realize that u’re more lucky than them.
maybe there’s a lot of problem that they keep from public,
 rather then urself that live more happier than them without any big problem…

The point here is, we’ve to grateful for what we have…
our family, our friends, our facilities and so on…
Rather then people that unlucky not like us, they’re s0 poor…
s0 appreciate for what u have, take care of everything u have before u lost it.



No comments:

Post a Comment